When people say Ibiza, everybody just think about the party island. Those endless nights, beaches, sound of the ocean and the vibration of the music in the background.
It was saturday night when we have arrived from a rainy London. All the stereotypical idealization has been slowly shaping into my own view. It was surprisingly quiet on a Saturday night when we went out along the sea front for dinner. Besides all kinds of beach, boat, house or club parties or tanning while sipping cocktails, Ibiza can offer you more than that. Ibiza is one of the Balearic island and well known for its nightlife scene. However, it is also a land of beautiful coastlines and quiet villages.You will get tired at some point, going out every night or even the whole day. Thus it is wise to include some chill and relax day in a hectic schedule. Here is a list of things to do in Ibiza besides clubbing.
1. Discover small corners and streets of D'alt Vila (Old Ibiza Town), you will find yourself lost in time and for a moment you forget you are in Ibiza.
2. Castle of Ibiza
3. Escape for a day trip by a ferry to discover around Formentera island
4. Discover mysteriously and silently Can Marca Caves.
5. Take a stroll alongside the main side of Ibiza, Playa d'en Bossa.
6. Get a bargain on a hippy market
7. For more options of beaches and entertainment, visit San Antonio bay
8. Diving sites
9. Ibiza offers you full range of activities and watersports
10. Emerge yourself with a long expanse of soft golden sand surrounded by a nature at Las Salinas
Find me as well on facebook /twitter /instagram /bloglovin' /tumblr /shop my closet /photography /ask me