Rules you should be thinking while you are shopping in any sales at any seasons!
- Rule #1) It's like a battleground. The rule sound as follows: "who first come, first serve"!
- Rule #2) Do not be seduced by sales and discounts. It won't be worth to pay for something when at the end it will end up at the hanger in your wardrobe.
- Rule #3) Invest to quality things and make a smart investment. For example think about something minimalistic that can be worn thousand times (till it breaks) or something that will fit to the nearest trend (think about next season autumn/winter 2013-14 = season items), something that can be worn with what you have already for example. Do not need to buy something again to go along with what you have just bargain in sales.
- Rule #4) Think about what you need and what you need to fill in the gaps in your wardrobe. Basics.
- Rule #5) Take into account upcoming events. Birthdays, weddings, parties, proms etc. (sales are great investment for example for beautiful dresses!)
- Rule #6) Remember, that is always have been about quality rather than quantity!
I am sure everybody already went shopping or are planning, share with us your sales experiences and recommendations or you new ins!